PAJOT PNEUMATIC IMPACT HAMMERS are highly efficient pile driving machines used for PILE DRIVING a variety of profiles (sheet piles, tubes, H piles, guardrail posts, etc.) when constructing retaining walls, special foundations, civil engineering structures and carrying out roadworks: sheet pile curtain walls, king post walls, etc.
The advantages of pneumatic impact hammers
Plug & Play ! You have to just connect the hammer to an air compressor and you can work immediatly...
NO ELECTRICITY - NO ELECTRONIC - NO HYDRAULIC LEAK
- Longevity, easy handling, low maintenance and operating costs.
- Compactness allied to minimal weight
- High impact rate and extremely powerful impact force
- Adjustable force and rate
- Capable of driving piles into all types of soil such as hardpan, marl, clay and shaly soil
- For pile driving all available types of profile
- They will work with any compressor with an adequate power rating
- Automatic greasing via simple line greaser
- Noise-proof covers are available for all impact hammers